Thursday, September 19, 2013

We're baaaaaaaack!


Hello! Welcome to Film Movie Pictures! 

My name is Nic Meyers and I ran this blog for 2 years a while back. Now we are relaunching with a brand new design and a brand new contributor! My brother-from-the-same-mother Adam Meyers is joining us to maximize the content and perspective and we are ALWAYS on the look out for new contributors to join the team.

A lot of my favourite series' will be returning, like "FlashBackFlash" (a brief look at an Oscar-esque film from history) and my personal favourite "A Birthday in Pictures" which is basically just a collection of the most beautiful photos I can find of a famous face on their special day. We will also feature reviews, Oscar Talk and random photos of Viola Davis. 

Here's one:

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment